Current Students

  1. Sign up in the Counseling Office
  2. Put date, name, student ID, and reason for request

Past Graduates

NPS uses Parchment for transcript requests going to colleges and universities. Please visit and input your request. For questions, please contact:
Allison Brummel, Student Services
231.652.1646 ext. 8593

*Official transcripts are mailed only to colleges, universities, etc.  Please allow 24-48 hours for requests to be processed. 

Requests will be accepted by mail or e-mail to:

Allison Brummel:
200 East  St.
Newaygo, MI 49337

High School

200 East Street, P.O. Box 820
Newaygo, MI 49337
Phone: 231.652.1646
Fax: 231.652.3500